MATH TUTORING FOR Spring 2017
Students in need of tutoring:
The MSA FREE tutoring program is committed to provide one-on-one and peer-to-peer tutoring for students struggling in Math.
Students who are able to Tutor:
The Muslim Student Association is looking for Math tutors who are able to dedicated at least 2hours a week for the following math classes:
- Math 106/107/108 (Pre-calculus)
- Math 140 (Calculus for Life Sciences)
- Math 171/172 (Calculus)
- Math 201 (College Math for Business, Economics, Life Sciences and Social Sciences)
Graduate students and post-docs are encouraged to apply. Tutoring brings meaning to your our own education and it helps fulfill some of ours duties as Muslims (to help others in need). This is a one-on-one tutoring program and is extremely valuable to the MSA and the WSU student body. Here are some direct benefits:
- Develop confidence in your MATH skills and help someone struggling in their studies for the sake of Almighty God.
- Bring MSA in forefront of other registered student organizations (RSO). Help MSA maintain their space in the CUB.
- Be a role model for other students in studies and volunteering.
- On-campus volunteering avenue. Be recognized as ‘volunteered for a valid RSO on WSU campus’ before you graduate. Build resume and develop new career options through service and student involvement.
- Strengthen MSA vision and presence on WSU campus without seeking /aiming monetary remuneration or any benefit in kind.
- Work with other tutors to build a useful program.
Register Here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDdSWVdjRFZuMzd5Zl9UalR4RXhRa2c6MQ
The deadline is JAN 31st 2015. Late applications are accepted on case by base basis.